- My Father is Greater than I (John 14:28).
- I and my Father are One (John 10:30).
- My neighbor is myself (cf. Mark 12:31).
– We are members of one another (Ephesians 4:24-25).
– What is done to the least of these is done unto me (Matthew 25:31-45).
“As you, Father, are in me and I am in you, may they also be in us . . . The glory that you have given me I have given them, so that they may be one, as we are one, I in them and you in me, that they may become completely one” (John 17:21,22,23).
(Download PDF Version)